We are taking extra precautions to ensure the Health and Safety of our Clients & Staff during this time and want our Clients and the Public to know we are here to serve you and are committed to doing all we can to keep our Business operating as usual.
We are continuing to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 health situation and are making adjustments as needed.
Young Contracting has taken the following steps to help keep
everyone healthy when visiting our office:
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available at the Front Desk and in ALL Offices, and in the welders trucks.
- Staff are REQUIRED to stay home from work if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, if they suspect they have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or if they have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Staff are taking additional provisions to sanitize work areas, surfaces, equipment, light switches, door handles, sinks, washroom surfaces, desks, chairs, waiting room, and the entire office. We are doing this regularly throughout the day.
- Staff are washing their hands regularly and are using hand sanitizer, avoiding shaking peoples hands or any physical contact, and following social distancing requirements.
- All Staff and welders are being put through the COVID-19: Action Plan for the Workplace training.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will adjust as necessary. We are committed to ensuring your health and we thank you for your continued trust in us.